YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
National Oregon/California Trail Center, Allinger
Community Theatre, 320 North 4th Street, Montpelier Idaho,
Living History Tours and Activities, Theater Events and Concerts. (208) 847-3800 or
toll-free (866) 847-3800.
Buy Living History Tour Tickets and Theatre Events/Concert Tickets
View Hours, Seasons & Dates
and Trails Museum, 320 North 4th Street, Montpelier
Idaho, Daughters of Utah Pioneers, Oregon Trail, Railroad
artifacts & Bear Lake history, Memorial Day - Labor
Day, 10 am - 5:00 pm.
- Logan Canyon National Scenic Byway
- Bear Lake Valley Golf Courses,
- Minnetonka Cave, St.Charles Canyon, St. Charles Idaho,
Daily Tours, 10 am - 5:30 pm, summer only, (435) 245-4422.
Historic Byway in the Southeast Idaho
- Paris Historical Museum, Paris Idaho, Memorial Day -
Labor Day, 9:30 am - 5:30 pm..
- Historic Paris LDS Tabernacle Tours, Memorial Day thru
- Bear Lake Wildlife Refuge,
bird watching and trails, for more info call (208) 847-1757.
- Bear Lake Dance Place, Garden City Utah, each Friday & Saturday,
9-12 pm, summer only, (435) 757-7777.
Playhouse & Western Cookout, Garden City Utah,
(435) 946-2918, Wed., Thurs., Fri., Sat., summer only,
see web site for shows and schedule.
Bear Lake / Tours, Guided pontoon boat tours of Bear
Lake, (435) 757-6377
- Bear River Basin Outfitters, fishing on Bear Lake, (435)
- Boat & Watercraft Rentals
- Horseback Riding
- Snowmobile Rentals
- Bicycle Rentals and Miniature Golf at Bear
Lake KOA Campground
- Sharp Shooters Camera Club, Every 4th Wednesday except
December, 7:30 PM at the Bear Lake Memorial Hospital board
room in Montpelier. No charge. Educational and entertainment
meetings plus field trips. For information call 208- 847-2075.
||Bear Lake Convention
and Visitors Bureau
69 N. Paradise Parkway Bld. A, P.O. Box 471, Garden City, UT 84028
435-946-2197 | 1-800-448-2327 (BEAR) | Email